CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, October 06, 2003

my sis bought me this christian book. titled touch points for students. its kinda interesting.. i read up the homosexuality part. lol. no no, i am not sexually confused.. oh got back my results. failed my science. passed the rest. im so screwed. ugh.

haiyaaa. i was kinda upset in school today. kept whining to my friend.. poor lala.

anyway.. after school. went over to jacob's house to give him tuition. haha. laughed so much.. and we took dumb pictures!! lol. errr. powderrr?! heh. inside joke. and i saw oscar having a shower!!! thats jacob's dog by the way. haha. so cuuuteee! :D and he has a new tank of puffer fishes. and oh boy, they sure are greedy fishes. so small and yet.. wow. haha.

took a cab back just now cos i was running late and my sis didnt know i was actually at my friend's place.. ate chilli crab for dinner! lol. damn nice. but i think i probably gained like 2 kgs or something. owells. school tomorrow. ugh. dreading it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home